The sand and powder classifier is the good we dedicate to design for our sand making system which was used for separate the powder for the sand to the national standard.
The function of the sand and powder separator is used to separate 0-8mm sized particles by utilizing gravity and air flow directional control.These devices use gravity, inertia, centrifugal force and air power to sort materials between 0-7mm. Particle laden air is fed down into the top of the classifier, the air then changes direction by 130 degrees, at this point fine particles are separated. The weight of the particles causes some of them to drop to the bottom of the Classifier where they then exit through a valve. Secondary air is forced through the falling particles at a rate causing separation of nominated particle sizes and directing the particles into the vortex of the central chamber, where they are extracted from the vortex and captured by a dust collector unit.The volume and rate of the secondary air is controlled by a simple manually adjusted valve. This control allows adjustment to vary the classification size of the particles being processed.Within no moving parts, and the use of abrasion resistant material in particular areas, these machines offer a long service life requiring very little maintenance.
Features-sand and Powder Separator:
1. The advantages of product granularity are concentrative distribution, and the product quality has obviously improved;
2. Working in negative pressure, the surroundings gets ameliorative.
3. Abrasion-resistant coating was used in abrading and compacting part, a small amount of maintenance and long service life;
4. Can increased the open flow grinding by 60-80%, powder selecting force field was increased as much as 85-90%;
5. Low investment, characterized by simple structure, easy operation and less cost, especially suitable for the reconstruction of old mill;